- Collection of Your Personal Information: Your personal information is collected to enhance your use of the Website and continually improve the Website. Some of the information collected will not personally identify you but track your use of the Website, to learn about your preferences, so that we can make our Website better. We will also collect information that does personally identify you where required (this may include your name, email address, and gender, etc) but only when you voluntarily give it to us for example if you establish a User Account.
- Storage and Security of Your Personal Information: We will use all reasonable endeavours to maintain the security of your personal information from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure and to make the Website as secure as possible against unauthorised access of your personal information. We cannot ensure or warrant that your personal information will always be secure during transmission or protected from unauthorised access during storage therefore you provide your personal information to us at your own risk. Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorised use of your personal information in connection with the Website.
- Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information: We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our activities. We will not disclose information that personally identifies you to advertisers. However, subject to your prior approval, our commercial sponsors, advertisers, business partners or associates located both in and outside Australia including schools (‘Our Partners‘) may wish to send you information about their products or services. If you subsequently decide that you do not wish to receive information from us or Our Partners, please contact us with your request to be removed from our mailing list. We will remove your name within a reasonable period of receipt of notice.
- Access, Amendment and Deletion of Your Personal Information: We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. Please contact us to examine your personal information if required and we will provide a complete list of your personal information within a reasonable period of receipt of your request. You may contact us to amend any of your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date or request that your personal information be deleted. We will amend or delete your records as requested within a reasonable period of receipt of notice. If applicable, any legal requirement on us to maintain certain records of your personal information shall prevail over any of your requests.
- Links: If you use a Link to access a third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. You should always read the applicable privacy policies on the other websites.
Feedback or queries on this policy