To complement our Semester One Knowledge Sharing activities, we have developed a selection of resources.
- Australian Student Wellbeing Framework
- The vision of the Framework is that Australian schools are learning communities that promote student wellbeing, safety and positive relationships so that students can reach their full potential. Evidence-based and practical, the Framework focuses on 5 key elements: Support, Leadership, Inclusion, Partnerships and Student Voice
- Student Wellbeing Hub (Resources) (Education Services Australia)
- The Student Wellbeing Hub contains a wealth of information and resources, aligned with the Australian Curriculum, for educators, parents, and students on strategies to build and sustain the wellbeing of the whole school community. The Hub is underpinned by the Australian Student Wellbeing Framework.
State and Territory Education Department links
The links below are to relevant student focused Mental Health and Wellbeing resources made available on department of education sites. Resources related to educator and parent wellbeing may also be located at the site.
- NSW Department of Education and Training
- Victoria Education and Training – Mental Health Toolkit
- Education Queensland – Supporting students’ mental health and wellbeing
- South Australian Department of Education, Skills and Employment – Student resilience and wellbeing resources
- Western Australia Department of Education – Student Health and Wellbeing
- Northern Territory Department of Education – NT Social and Emotional Learning
- Tasmanian Department of Education – Child and student wellbeing
- ACT Department of Education