At Australian Schools Plus, we believe all children deserve the education opportunities that enable them to fulfil their potential, regardless of their background or location. We help close the education gap by connecting philanthropy with schools in Australia that will benefit the most. Our small but growing team is highly collaborative, friendly and passionate about giving students every opportunity in life. We have a dynamic, fast-paced and supportive working environment.
If you are passionate about improving education outcomes for students, we’d love to hear from you.
Current positions available:
- Program Coordinator (Brisbane CBD-based, part-time)
- Immediate start
- Flexible part-time (3 days per week)
- Brisbane CBD-based
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an experienced administrator or team support/coordinator to join our growing team which is collaborative, friendly and passionate about giving students every opportunity in life.
Reporting to the Program Manager – QLD, you will essentially provide high-quality administration and coordination support for Schools Plus’ QLD Education team.
The position is part-time (3 days per week with flexible start and finish times), based in Brisbane CBD (with occasional interstate and regional travel) and will be offered as a 1-year contract with the view to extend.
Your main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- General administration and coordination of Program
- Travel and itinerary for coaches
- Expenditure/budget tracking, project acquittals
- Follow up receipt of reports from coaches and schools
- Conference support – organisation and attendance
- Update and contribute material for newsletter
- Support QLD Program Manager and Lead Coach as required
The successful applicant will have:
- excellent team support, administration and customer service skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- demonstrated high-level attention to detail and experience working independently on multiple tasks and projects
- problem solver and a strong can-do attitude – you’re friendly, excited by the challenges of a growing organisation and ready to help the team during busy times.
- presentation, design and marketing experience ideal
- experience in using and adopting technology, ideally including Salesforce, WordPress, Office 365, Google suite and fundraising platform(s).
- passion for the not-for-profit sector and education equity. Experience in NFP sector is preferred but not required.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com using the subject line: Program Coordinator application. Applications close on Friday, 26 July 2019.
The successful candidate will be required to have a Working with Children’s Check.